Monday 3 March 2014

I'm perfect!

"I am perfect."
I'm the girl who prefers one rose instead of dozens, who would rather stay in on a Friday night than go out to a party with random strangers, who would enjoy a movie rather going to a fancy restaurant, who would stay up all night sharing secrets rather than going out and getting drunk. 
I'm a girl one of a kind!
Remember, every one is perfect in their own ways...
People fail to value you. Sometimes it's not the people who change, it's the mask that falls off, "that face of angel comes out just when they needed you."
After a while I looked in the mirror and realised WOW after all those hurt, scars,  I really made it through. I survived that was suppose to kill me. So I straightened my crown and walked away like a PRINCESS. 
P.s- Always wear your invisible crown. ^_^ 
#smmemorymakers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment